The National Automobile Museum is shining a spotlight on the mad genius of Ed “Big Daddy” Roth with a special exhibit on the 50s Street. Famous for his creation of Rat Fink, Trixie Fink, and other characters, Roth (March 4, 1932 – April 4, 2001) was an American artist, cartoonist, illustrator, pinstriper and custom car designer and builder who was a key figure in Southern California’s Kustom Kulture and hot rod movement of the late 1950s and 1960s.
The exhibit includes:
● 1961 Roth Beatnik Bandit Custom Hot Rod
● 1994 Roth Beatnik Bandit II Custom Hot Rod
● 1992 Roth Conestoga Star Wagon
● 1992 Roth Fink Mobile Motorcycle
● 1969 Roth High Flyer Trike
● 1993 Roth Yankee Blitz Wheelbarrow
On display through May 15, 2023
The exhibit is included with admission or membership.